Terms and Conditions:
Full payment within 30 days before delivery of Caravan/s to agreed destination
Types of deposit: Please read (1) (1a) (2) (2a)
1. Deposit/damage fee: £100 for the hire of the Coachman Oasis Caravan to cover damage, to inside or outside of caravan, including loss of equipment supplied by Alvechurch Caravan Hire Limited for the use of or cancelation of booking within 30 days.
2. Deposit/damage fee: £200 for the hire of the Swift Challenger Caravan and Abi Pioneer to cover damage, to inside or outside of caravan, including loss of equipment supplied by Alvechurch Caravan Hire Limited for the use of or cancelation of booking within 30 days.
1a & 2a If the customer causes damage exceeding the amount paid on hiring the caravan, or a third party whilst the caravan is on hired to them, the customer will be issued with the full cost of repair. Where a customer refuse's to pay the amount exceeding the deposit/damage fee paid up front, Alvechurch Caravan Hire Limited will seek to recover any damaged cost through the Uk courts to recover their loss's.
3. All transport costs of caravan to site must be paid 30 days before hire date, and is refundable if cancellation is before day of travel. Fuel costs can be viewed on the hire page and are only applied whilst towing the caravan to and from the agreed destination. Unless special terms have been agreed prior by Alvechurch Caravan Hire Limited
4. All Caravans are supplied with two, 6kg LPG gas bottle connected ready for use included in the hire charge. Extra LPG gas bottles will incur an extra charge by the client. The cost will depend on if Alvechurch Caravan Hire Limited have to supply and connect or the client instructs a responsible person to supply and connect whilst on site. Alvechurch Caravan Hire Limited will not be held liable by the client for incorrectly fitted LPG gas bottles connected by other sources.
5. Alvechurch Caravan Hire Limited are non-smoking units including the awning. Noncompliance will result in the loss of the agreed deposit.
6. Customers are required to allow enough time when leaving 1 hour for our customer service team to prepare the caravan for departure that is in line with the caravan site departure time.
7. Alvechurch Caravan Hire Limited are non-smoking units including the awning. Noncompliance will result in the loss of the agreed deposit.
8. Alvechurch Caravan Hire Limited asks it customers that all caravans to be left in a clean and tidy condition, failure to do so will incur a charge of £35.00 for cleaning by Alvechurch Caravan Hire Limited this charge will be deducted from the deposit.
9. It is a condition of Alvechurch Caravan Hire Limited that this form is signed, at time of booking and payment of deposit, and returned to the company. It is advised that you keep a copy for your records.
10. On handover of caravan on site either to the client or client to the Hire Company a check list will need to be carried out. If any compliance stipulated on the check list is not met, Alvechurch Caravan Hire Limited has the rights to either deduct the percentage of deposit or all of the deposit with reference to (section 2) of this document. The Named person on the Booking order is the responsible person and the one to sign this terms and conditions and also the check list on the day of arrival and departure. Failure to do so will result in the loss of the deposit.
Agreed times for delivery of Caravans to site and removal are subject to conditions set out by the Caravan park that the customer has booked. Alvechurch Caravan Hire Limited will endeavor to place the caravan on site as early to the opening time and require reasonable time to setup before customer arrival.
Alvechurch Caravan hire limited will endeavour to ensure that all clients are fully aware and understand the safety of ensuring that all Gas Equipment has been switched off either before leaving the caravan, or before settling for the night to go to sleep. We do not except responsibility for any injury or death caused where clients have not adhered to the instructions given on handover. It is for the client to make it apparent if they do not understand how to use the equipment to the manufactures instructions to Alvechurch Caravan Hire Limited.
Excess damage caused to the caravan owned by Alvechurch Caravan Hire Limited by the client Alvechurch Caravan Hire Limited will seek full costs for repair or replacement through the courts of England and Wales.
"Force Majeure" means any event affecting Alvechurch Caravan Hire Limited ability to fulfil its obligations arising from acts, causes, omissions, events or non-events beyond reasonable control including government regulations, fire, flood, disaster, industrial dispute. Road disruptions preventing Alvechurch Caravan Hire Limited from arriving at client’s destination on time.
12. Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
Director Alvechurch Caravan Hire Limited